“Provide medical equipment and supplies to hospitals and health centers in Senegal”
Jamarek has partnered with the Wisconsin Medical Project to provide medical supplies and equipment to medical facilities in Senegal. The partnership with the Wisconsin Medical Project helps us promote health wellness, enhance access to health, and create more resilient communities that are confronted with healthcare issues.
We were able to roll out our first container of medical supplies and equipment to Senegal in the last quarter of 2016 and 2017. The container arrived on the shores of Dakar in January 2017, and December 2017 and distribution took place in a span of 2 months.
The 2018 Campaign is well underway. The Medical equipment and Supplies container arrived in mid-October in Dakar-Senegal. It is being sorted and prepared for distribution.
Find below the 28 health centers and hospitals that benefited from the donations
- Centre de santé de Rufisque
- Centre de santé de Kamatane
- Centre de santé de Ndiassane
- Centres de santé de Fatick District
- Centre de Sante Peulgha
- Hôpital de Fatick
- Centre de santé de Grand Médine
- PMI de Médina
- Centre de santé de Diakhao, Fatick
- Centre de santé de Diakhao, Thiès
- Clinique Pasteur
- Centre de santé de Casamance
- Centre de santé de Guinguineo
- Centre de santé de Bakel
- Centre de santé de Bignona
- Association Les Petites Gouttes
- Fédération Sénégalaise des Personnes Handicapées
- Centre de santé de Gorée
- Hôpital Régional de Kaffrine
- Hôpital de Ndamatou Touba
- Dr Mame Diarra Faye
- Dr Matar Samb
- Centre de santé de Pikine Guinaaw Rail
- Hôpital Régional de Kaolack
- Hôpital Albert Royer
- Empire Des Enfants
We thank everyone in the USA and Senegal who contributed in any shape or form to the success of the shipment of medical supplies and equipment. Your donations are always appreciated.